Monday, October 10, 2011

NYC and Canada

My mother (founder of Mercart in 1970) and Sofia @ Cantral Park
Sorry for not posting anything for a while. This has been a hectic time. After the opening in Mexico City of our new MercArt store (last post), I went to New York City with my family. We went to celebrate Sofia's (my daughter) 16th birtday. She loved Broadway ("Wicked" was so funny), MOMA, Central Park and of course...Times Square at night. As every teen, I guess, she now wants to move to the Big Apple.
One week later I went to Montreal to teach. I had a very talented and nice group of Canadian ladies. Among the 7 projects that I taught, here is one using Pewter,  Laminated shell and the "Dry Point" tool that cuts metal.
Laminated shell looks great in any of the 10+ colors we have

 
Typical stairs in Montreal.  Bonnie my host took me sightseeing beautiful Montreal.





2 comments:

  1. I went to Montreal years ago - what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AM RODRIGUES ADE, artist IN BRAZIL, your work enchanted me, I am passionate about EVERYTHING THAT SHOW. ACOMAPNHO SILENTLY YOUR SITES FOR OVER 15 YEARS. VIDI HAVE YOUR IN MY PORTFOLIOS, ETC .. POWER ONLY WANT TO BE CLOSE TO A WEEK OF YOUR PLANT TO IMPROVE AND BRING ME A THOUSAND AND TOOLS FOR MY STUDENTS. CONGRATULATIONS AND ALWAYS WILL YOUR MOTHER VC. BJSS ADE.

    ReplyDelete